Kiin Creators is committed to providing you with a clear set of privacy guidelines. Kiin Creators is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
1.1 Kiin Creators (Kiin Creators, We, Us or Our) is owned and operated by Kiin Creators PTY LTD (ABN 73653805380)
1.2 Kiin Creators provides a service with the intended use to facilitate interaction between an Individual Individual’s) Brands (Brand) and Media Users who may wish to produce user generated content for online advertising and online usage/supply. In these terms and conditions, Brands and Content Creators are referred to as Users or You (with all derivative words having a corresponding meaning).
- Personal Information is any information about You where Your identity is shared, or can reasonably be ascertained from Your information provided, including, but not limited to, Your name, address, email address, photos, casting/applicant videos or phone number and other like information.
- The definition of Personal Information in accordance with The Privacy Act 1988states that ‘Personal information includes a broad range of information, or an opinion, that could identify an individual. What is personal information will vary, depending on whether a person can be identified or is reasonably identifiable in the circumstances.
For example, personal information may include:
1.7 We endorse fair information handling practices and use of information in compliance with Our obligations under the Australian privacy laws in force. Any personal information provided, including identification of individuals, will be used only for the purpose/s intended or authorised. Where the intention includes confidentiality, information will be treated as such unless otherwise required by law.
1.8 Kiin Creators may change this Policy by updating this page. Any update to this Policy will be effective from the date that it is posted Our website, https://stg-kiincreators-staging.kinsta.cloud/
2. Collection of Personal Information
2.1 Users’ Personal Information is held by Kiin Creators in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We actively collect only the Personal Information that is reasonably relevant to or necessary for Users to utilise the Websites intended functions.
2.2 We will collect Personal Information from You when using/visiting/ registering to the Kiin Creators Website. Personal Information collected by Us will primarily include:
- Personal Information such as Your name, age, occupation, contact details, hobbies, age of people in your family, general interests and any family information disclosed as part of the application process.
- Information relating to interactions between You, Website Users, Brands, and agreements reached between You, Website Users, and Brands that are communicated through the online website.
2.3 We will not directly solicit, nor actively collect, Sensitive Information from you. However, in applying online You are volunteering to allow access to Your Personal Information, including Sensitive Information, while communicating with other Users or while otherwise using the website as is intended.
3. Use of Personal Information
3.1 We may use Your Personal Information:
- For the purpose of facilitating interaction between You, Website Users, Brands, and conducting Our business;
- To provide better personalised services that are tailored to Your needs;
- To provide You relevant content and information based on your interests, search, or content of similar make-up
- For purposes related to Our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users to supply product or brand reviews and releases
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any current applicable laws and regulations enforced.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
4.2 In addition to the uses set out in section 3.1, by proceeding to sign up, You consent to disclosure of Your Personal Information as follows:
- as required under a subpoena, court order, or legal process, or in order to establish, exercise or defend Kiin Creators legal rights or otherwise as required by law;
- in order (in the reasonable opinion of Kiin Creators) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Kiin Creators Terms and Conditions of Use;
- in circumstances where Kiin Creators is acquired by or merged with another company;
- with our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- in order to enforce Our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- and in order to investigate or resolve complaints against or involving Kiin Creators which raise civil liabilities and to aid any government agency in any investigation circumstances.
5. Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Our company is hosted on Kinsta. Kinsta provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Kinsta’s data storage and databases. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
6. Sensitive Information
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- Where required or authorised by law.
7. Third Parties
Where reasonable and practicable, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
8. Your Obligations
8.2 You must ensure that You comply with the Privacy Act 1988 in collecting, storing or making any use of User Content disclosed to You by Us via the Website, or by other Users whether via the website, website affiliates, or otherwise.
8.4 We are not liable for any User’s use of personal or sensitive information (within the meaning of the Privacy Act 1988) which is disclosed by one User to another, or obtained by one User from another, whether via the website or otherwise.
9. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
10. Policy Updates
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information upon direct request, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You will be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Kiin Creators reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org/
Physical Address:5/151 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010